[Harp-L] Death in Our Family (Pat Ramsey)

I got see Pat play live on a fridged night in march about 7 or 8 ago It snowed about 3 feet that night...It was a wild ride home and the show Pat put on along with his band was just as wild. The tone and licks Pat had were perfect in every way, great singer and showman too.  Of course I bought a CD and the tunes are definitely in a style all his own - he has that fresh feeling about his music, like Paul Delay and Red Archibald did! My sympathy goes out to all those who loved him... Frank