Re: [Harp-L] Golden Melody in high G

If this is true, order a High "F" and tune it up yourself. You'll learn a lot about the harmonica by doing so. Takes a bit of patience.

Or for the less patient amongst us order a regular F# and tune it up the half step. I second the advice though. Retuning a harmonica to something you want but cannot easily get is something everyone should do. Even if you only do it once it's a worthwhile experience. The number of things that fall into place with this simple exercise are astounding. It sets in motion a process of learning that I don't know is available through any other method. fjm