Re: [Harp-L] Golden Melody in high G

On Nov 16, 2008, at 7:51 PM, John F. Potts wrote:

Does or did Hohner make a Golden Melody in the key of high G?

Yes, I have one.

I saw one in the on-line inventory of a music store listed with a Hohner model number. When i called them to buy one, they said it would have to be ordered but it never came in (which leads me to speculate that Hohner used to make one, but no longer does).

No, they make them but they are rarely ordered. Mines is at the high end of my gig case.

  Anyone know anything about the Golden Melody being made high G?
	JP