[Harp-L] Jason Ricci chord harp video

Jason Ricci on the 48 chord harp, edited and posted with permission. In my editing, I may be the first former student of the Marshall Graduate School of English to use five negatives in a single sentence in a tickertape banner in a youtube video. I wish I could call it a quintuple negative, but it isn't, it's just a double negative in the dependent clause and a triple negative in the dependent. My english teachers used to jump on me for doing stuff like that (just to rile them)... I'd say "in grammar, a negative plus a negative equals a positive."

Anyway, the boy can play some chord harp:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pidt3-PB0SI
Dave Payne Sr.
Elk River Harmonicas
www.elkriverharmonicas.com