RE: [Harp-L] Meteor Amp with Lone Wolf Delay

I have both a Meteor and the Lone Wolf Delay.  Love the Meteor but I haven't warmed up to the effects box yet.  I'll say, though, that I purchased my Meteor used and have found that it required a new set of JJ tubes to get the sound I'd hoped for.  I'd read lots about the delay before purchasing it and was encouraged by the reviews.  But...when I gig it stays in the gig bag.  Maybe I need to experiment with it more or maybe it was the wrong purchase for a guy who likes the standard Fender reverb tank sound.  I'm actually thinking of getting a stand-alone Fender reverb unit to add to the Meteor.

John