[Harp-L] Impedance Transformer and Thunderharp mic low end

Hi Joel,

I have a bullet shell with an element from Steve Warner at www.thunderharpmics.com
Ask for a bullet with the "A-1" element, and you will get all the bottom out of your tube amp.
I use mics with Shure and Astatic crystals, Shure CM and CR  elements (which can be very good, atlthough crystal elements are less rugged) . For amps, all are HI-Z
The Fireball- V  is a great mic for going into a PA for a clean sound. .
A Lone Wolf Harp Delay will also add a quality that works with the rig you describe.
Thanks
BB