[Harp-L] B Minor harp songs

Josh, I love minor harps, and Minor songs.  Here are a few of the songs I play in minor:

The thrill is gone
Saint James Infirmary
Unchain my Heart
Sixteen tons
Summertime
Cold Shot

There are many more, and I think that would be an interesting topic of discussion.  I have been thinkng of doing a gig with nothing but minor tunes.  Of course, it might get too mellow.  How about some imput on the people.

You do know, however that your B minor Lee Oscar is really a E minor.  They just label it is 2nd postion. which sometimes screws me up, I now make all my minors from standard left over harps.  It involves retuning 5 reeds.  If you flatten 2, 5, and 8 blow and 3 and 7 draw, all 1/2 step, the voila, you have a natural minor harp.  I think it is a harmonic in first position though.  I am not an expert on music theory. I have at least one harp in each key tuned to minor.

Harvey Berman

Josh King said:
Hi guys,

I blew my birthday money on my first Lee Oskar.  I got a B minor harmonica
because I liked the way it sounds.  I added another Hohner to my collection
with what I had left.  Do you have any ideas on what songs sound good on the
B minor?  I'm playing Greensleeves on it right now.  I would like to try
something else today and like songs from around the world.

Thanks,

Josh King