From: Slim Heilpern <slim@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Bluegrass Chromatic Harmonica
To: "David & Jackie Naiditch" <french10@xxxxxxxxxxx>, harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, November 8, 2008, 11:14 AM

David & Jackie Naiditch wrote:

> My next CD will probably be gypsy jazz, another genre where harmonica is
rarely used (but where accordions are established).
Looking forward to hearing it!!!!

One of those rare cases is Finn Hauge, who I've heard play on a Jimmy
Rosenberg album ("Portrait of Jimmy Rosenberg") -- he does a great
job, making the chrom sound quite natural in the gypsy swing context.

- Slim.

www.SlideManSlim.com