[Harp-L] Let's get our harmonica music out there.

You gotta love the way the internet makes it possible for us all to get our
music out there!!!

Reverb Nation is by far the best free online music marketing service I have
found.  I have used SoundClick and TuneCore as well as others and nothing
else comes close to the wide range of free music marketing tools these guys
offer.  Not only can you post tunes and videos for download, just listening
and/or free fan exclusives, you can link to tunes & merch for sale through
other services and pay the best rate yet for digital distribution to
I-Tunes.  They have everything in editable widget form for posting on
myspace, etc., including your Press Clippings!  They have a fantastic email
list service & even keep track of attendance on your shows built in to their
calendar service.  Very cool.  Very fun.  You can check them out at my
Reverb Nation site if you want, http://www.reverbnation.com/papajuke , which
has links to Jason Ricci's, Surgar Blue's and Taj Mahal's new RN pages as
well.   Let me know if you sign up there and want to exchange
recommendations!  Let's get our harmonica music out there.

Mad Dog