[Harp-L] Matyas Pribojszki Band

Brother Suave,

We are busy with setting up a pay-pal account for Matyas's albums. In the meantime you can listen to samples both at

www.matyaspribojszki.com

and at

www.myspace.com/matyaspribojszki

Hopefully in two weeks it will work.

Regarding my CDs, I have to disappoint you. I have none. Sorry, I have but I don't play on any of them. I just own them.
But as long as I live we cannot exclude the possibility that I will record a CD for the benefit of humankind.

Thanks for the inquiry, we let you know when CDs are available through Pay-Pal.

best regards
Zombor

www.zombor.extra.hu