To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2008 8:33 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Backing tracks

For those of you harmonica players who are looking for new and different
backing tracks to play along with to broaden your chops and fill the time when
band is not available, check out "Chord Progressions for Guitar" by Tom Kolb. The
2003 Hal Leonard Musicians Institute book includes 101 chord progressions
that are demonstrated on the included CD.
<snip>
Phil Lloyd