[Harp-L] RE : FOR YOU AMERICAN PEOPLE - I'M PROUD OF YOU

HI guys

What can I say? What was a quite innocent video turns into an accusation of politics. IT WAS NOT POLITICS

I just want to say 2 things:

Us french we've little object like boxes, it can talk and we can see moving picture inside. Thru this we can know what's happening at the other side of the planet.
So Steve yes I know what I'm talking about!! My level of education is probably more rich than you know

I'm really dissapointed to see that american people here can be so rude with a french girl who tried to share the joy of millions of Americans...

Last thing: I'm free to do whatever I want , and now I 'll not post anything for a long time here

Christelle Berthon