From: "diachrome@xxxxxxxxxxx" <diachrome@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, November 5, 2008 6:25:37 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Taking time off

I'm taking the next several months off from my repair and restoration business to work on my health.  It hasn't been good lately and my Dr. has me on close observation.

Being that my day job and repair business are both sit down jobs I've gained considerable weight in the past 10 years. The weight gain isn't good being an asthma sufferer.  Cholesterol levels are very high too so it's time to take time to fix myself.  I'm directing all my past customers to Dick Gardner for services while I'm recouping.

I thank my customers for their support and hope they will understand my need to take care of myself so I'll be around to take care of them down the road.

Thanks
Mike
harmonicarepair.com