[Harp-L] Buddah Harps

I purchased a harmonica customized by Chris Michalek recently, and as high
as my expectations of this instrument were, they were far surpassed. As
described, the overblows and overdraws are effortless. However, that does not  even
crack the surface of this harmonica's brilliance. One thing that surprised  me
about it is that although it tuned with equal temperament (or whichever
tuning it is), its chords are surprisingly rich and loud. Also the bends are
easily achieved and sound awesome. It is also a very comfortable harmonica, the
opened up back gives the golden melody a good grip in your hand. All in all,
Buddha scored big with these harmonicas. I own customs from a few different guy
 and Chris's is my current favorite. Oh the harp was in B flat by the way.

Jay
5 Travel Deals!