[Harp-L] DIGITECH VALVE FX MANUAL

I've got one Greg,(and the unit itself). I also was impressed with Andys setup
  when he toured here (Australia) in the late nineties. I was fortunate enough to
  be in a blues record store when he and his Aussie touring band (3rd degree) was asked to do a promotional on the spot
  instore jam. He had no harps with him and luckily I did.
  After seeing him perform (I went to 4 of his gigs) I purchased a digitech FX
  and he transferred some of his patches onto mine. My son has it at the moment but I can organize for him to do a copy for you if you cant get one more local. BTW I still dig that kalamazoo cheers John O'Brien