[Harp-L] who's going to S.P.A.H.

   I'm a little disappointed with this year's blues roster, but I'll be
there.  Like a lot of other guys; I go mainly for the camaraderie, anyway.
It's a beautiful thing to have 300-500 harpists descend upon some poor hotel
for a week.  I often wonder what the other guests must think because it's
inescapable.  I mean, I've gone into restrooms and people are playing.  Once
in Romulus, Michigan I encountered a trio rehearsing a tune.  You can't eat
in the hotel restaurant without hearing someone a few tables away
demonstrating something on a harmonica.  It's just everywhere.
   Glad to see Chris coming, missed him last year!  Looking forward to
seeing Smokey Joe, Buzz, Joe Filisko, Jellyroll, Michael Rubin, Hal Iwan,
Brad Harrison, Rupert, Ben Nathanson, Warren Bee, Jimi Lee and everybody
else.  Always a great time!

Mick Zaklan