Re: [Harp-L] Calling all Hawaiian Harmonica Players

I believe TAJ MAHAL is in Hawaii.....but I have no contact info.....congrats on the coverage and screening and GOOD LUCK!!!......best, Rob P

----- Original Message ----- From: "todd slobin" <harpdoc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2008 11:48 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Calling all Hawaiian Harmonica Players

Pocket Full of Soul: The Harmonica Documentary is searching for Hawaiian Harmonica Players. Simply meaning... you live in Hawaii and play the harmonica. I know you are out there. If you are, please email me at info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I look forward to hearing from you.

PFOS
www.pocketfullofsoulmovie.com