[Harp-L] Who's coming to spah

I will be coming to SPAH for the whole week.  It's my first SPAH, though I have been tempted to attend for many years.  I live in Urbana, IL, and could have attended several past SPAH gatherings, if my work schedule had allowed.

I decided to do it all this year, and set aside the time in January so I could get off work.

I have lurked Harp-L, Harptalk, and Slidemeister for a long time, and posted very little, so it is unlikely you would recognize my name, as I recognize many of yours.

The internet is great as posted music and videos let you hear the music of players who live nowhere near you, while you are sitting at home.

It looks like SPAH 2008 will be quite a gathering, given those who have already announced that they will attend, not to mention the featured players listed on the SPAH page.

I'm looking forward to meeting people, playing music, and learning more harp, both chromatic and diatonic.

Doug Schroer