[Harp-L] SPAH 2008

Yes indeed I have firmed up my plans to attend. I booked my flight and hotel
room last week. I am pleased to say that I will be an official part of the
SPAH team this year. I will be doing my "Blues for Breakfast" thang a couple
of mornings and I will also be assisting the great Buzz Krantz in running
the late night blues jams.

I encourage all interested harpers to take the plunge if they haven't
already. The SPAH experience is a one of a kind experience! The fact that a
Groovy Gypsy will be in the house just makes the potential for the event to
be an interplanetary experience more so! I also am assuming that Smokey Joe
will so be there keeping us all on our toes. He is one smooth cat both on
and off of the tin sandwich. Guaranteed to make ya smile! :-).

I have been lurking behind the scenes here on the "L" as of late but I look
to be posting more in the near future. Lots of cool stuff happening in my
world as of late. Coming back from a pretty lousy 6 month stretch. The
"highs" of life seem so much more special after a dose of the "lows"

Warren Bee