[Harp-L] Tab/Fonts

I know this one has come up before, but I've never really found what I was lookng for.
For teaching, I now use these symbols straight from Microsoft Word fonts; namely, 'Wingdings'
I long ago gave up using a 'bent' arrow to indicate a bend, and now just use a straight arrow with one slash across it for a semitone bend, 2 for a tone, 3 for a tone-and-a-half.
Wingdings gives me a blow and draw arrow, and a double-slashed blow and draw. If I want a single slash, or (rarely) a triple slash, I have to add it by hand
I don't want anything sophisticated. Just a single slashed blow & draw arrow; don't mind doing the triple by hand.
Any suggestions? If somebody can just send me a file offlist that I can copy, I'd be greatly obliged.
Thanks,
RD