[Harp-L] RE: software (to slowdown or speedup)

> Message: 4
> Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 17:02:51 +0000
> From: rgwebber@xxxxxxx
> Subject: [Harp-L] software
> To: Harp-L List
>
> I think I've seen this topic before, but I can't find the emails.  What software
> will speed up or slow down a song (mp3 or wav) without changing the pitch?
>
> Thanks,
> Ron

I have the QuickTime Player on my iMac. It has an A/V Control which allows
for 1/2X, 1X, 2X, and 3X speeds. It also has a loop function but I haven't tried
working with that yet. The sound is very good (to me). QuickTime Player comes
built-in to the iMac.

Regards,
Crazy Bob
http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Join/Default.aspx?source=EML_WL_ChangeWorld