[Harp-L] Seydel Favorite Coverplate Screws

Hi Folks
I got myself a couple of Seydel Favorites recently and I love the
sound and the smooth shape of the coverplates, which I like after playing
Golden Melody's for a long time.  What I find an absolute nightmare though,
is when I am trying to put them back together again.  I find it really
awkward trying to hold one cover plate in place and then get the screw to
bite into the nut, so I can tighten everything up again and i'm worried that
sooner of later, I'm going to slip and snag a reed.

I wondered if anyone else had found a similar problem and a way of
overcoming it?

Thanks

Bill