[Harp-L] Several chromatic harmonicas for sale

I've been selling my late father's harmonicas for my mom.  They are all chromatics.  The ones that are left are listed below.  A Hohner CBH 2012 is being listed on Ebay tonight for 10 days.  The ones below can be purchased outright.

  HOHNER 64 CHROMONICA       $75  each
  Chromatic Octaves, Professional Model, Key of C, with case
  Excellent/Like New Condition (2)
  (1) shows some wear/finish a bit worn with a few scratches

  HOHNER SUPER 64 CHROMONICA
  (1)   Excellent/Like New Condition, with case  $160
  (1)    Very Good Condition, few scratches but no finish wear, with case $120

  HOHNER CX12 ? Tenor C
              Like new with cloth and ?Instructions for disassembly? paper, with case  $75

  HOHNER SUPER CHROMONICA 270            $60
              Key of C
              Case says Tenor Tuned, but no indication on the harmonica, though
                        The pitch seems lower than other C?s

  HOHNER PROFESSIONAL 2016 CBH
              (1) Good condition with case                      $200
              (1) Fair condition (shows wear on metal name/trim piece) with case   $175
  HERING 64 CHROMATIC
  Excellent/Like New Condition, with (soft) plastic case            $75