[Harp-L] Repair Tools

Does anybody make or sell the reed punch that F&R Farrell used to sell?

Anybody have an extra to throw my way, trade, etc.?

Just checking.

Or has something else been developed that's moved repair foward.

(I've been gone from the list for awhile... well, occasionally lurking anyway)

Maybe its time for a current list of repair tools and sources?

--
Gary Warren

"I take my woman on the beach, fellas, and set down in the sand
 and play."  Muddy Waters (Deep Down In Florida)