[Harp-L] AN HELP ABOUT FENDER BLUES DE LUXE REISSUE AMP.

  Greetings all,

  I have just bought a Fender Bules Deluxe amp. I generally use a Green Bullet mic. or a Shure SM57.
  Which are, according to you, the more suitable modifications for reducing at the most the feedback?

  For instance, is it enough to replace the pre-amp tubes or is it possible to do something else?

  Unfortunately, I am not very skill...
  I mean...which types is better to use: 12AY7, 12AT7, 12 AU7? And, above all, WHERE  TO PUT THEME ( V1-V2-V3 )?

  I'll be glad indeed if you kindly would write me some advices!

  Thank you very much in advance.
  And all the best from Rome

  Gianfrancesco Leone.
  MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/gianfrancescoleone