Re: [Harp-L] RE: Audix FireBall vs. Audix FireBall - V

I have been using a firebal-v for a while and like others very happy with this mic, a great mic for playing harp on many styles and good for vocals (I  sing just backup since I think my voice is probably close to peewee herman )
-------------- Original message from tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: --------------