[Harp-L] Prison Harp

When I was 16 I was arrested for being drunk in public.  They took my harp away before putting me in the cell.  My Dad came and got me an hour later.  Just before they let me out, I got sick on their floor.  They had to mop it up.  As I was going I yelled to the poor sap cleaning my leavings,
  "If you had let me blow the harp, you wouldn't be in this mess!"

  Okay, slight exaggeration at the end there.  I was just trying to come off as tough as Randy Singer.
  Michael Rubin
  Michaelrubinharmonica.com