[Harp-L] Just a wild fantasy....

I noticed that Satan and Adam are touring a bit more extensively this
summer. This is great news, as I assume it means that Sterling is feeling
stronger / better. They're even getting as far north as Knoxville, which is
tantalizingly close.

So here's the fantasy part. I was wondering how far I'd be willing to drive
to see a double bill of Jason Ricci and New Blood with Satan and Adam. What
a killer double bill that would be. Knowing Adam and Jason's relationship,
it's not all that outlandish of an idea. What about a mini tour together.
Come on, Delta Groove or Intrepid, Get Satan and Adam on board and make it
happen. People would come in droves.

So, how far would you drive for that double bill? If not that one, choose
your own killer pairing...

 - Blake
  (has this double bill ever happened way down south? I'm starting to wonder
if it's been done....)

--
http://www.myspace.com/46long
http://www.46long.com