From: Robert Paparozzi <chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Wireless Harp and stuff!!!
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 23:03:49 -0400
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

 Hope you don't mind my shameless plug, some of you may have seen this on TV
but I now see it's on the internet as well....I recorded this about a month
ago in NY....they wanted PRISON HARP!!!!! Geeeeeez I didn't know they
allowed them in the CELL!!!,-))).......I even got credits!!....now if I can
only get a discount on my Verizon Wireless Bill!!!!!.....best Rob Paparozzi