Re: [Harp-L] Top 10 YouTube harmonica clips

Interesting notion about chewing up the scenery. Like that term. Still he isn't forgetting that he is first and foremost providing entertainment. It is a rare talent that can get away with just standing there and being brilliant. Even the best players in the world craft their showmanship.

It's fun to think of the room as me instrument if choice.

Gary Popenoe