  From: martin oldsberg
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 3:37 PM
  Subject: [Harp-L] Santana shreds ...

  Pardon me for my puerile sense of humour, and the non-existent harp content, but as somebody w/ an un-requited love for the guitar, I find this terribly funny:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BrLEuzVCVQ

    There´s one of Clapton as well:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_M9zWORBuA&feature=related

    Cheers,