Re: [Harp-L] Subject: Re: Multi-instrument Cardioid microphone

Check this out.....

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/AMT-Electronics-AMT-HR2-Clip-On-Harmo
nica-Condenser-Microphone?sku=270980&src=3WFRWXX&ZYXSEM=0&CAWELAID=153973406

On 5/14/08 12:33 PM, "EGS1217@xxxxxxx" <EGS1217@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> James (Sterett) sent me some great info about a mic...further in the link
> this one caught my eye. Still a bit pricey for me at this stage..and no
> mention
> at all (among other instruments) of its use for harmonicas (foiled again!)
>

> _http://www.samash.com/catalog/showitem.asp?ItemID=23372_
> (http://www.samash.com/catalog/showitem.asp?ItemID=23372)
>

> ...but I could immediately see the possibilities of its use with a  harp
> rack, since there's a stable surface there on which to attach the  clamp.
>
> Apologies if this has been covered before.
>
> Elizabeth
>

> **************Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family
> favorites at AOL Food.

All the best,
Rob Paparozzi

email:
chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rob¹s My Space (check for upcoming Gigs!)
http://www.myspace.com/hudsonriverrats

Rob¹s Session Sites:
http://www.esession.com
http://www.sessionplayers.com