Re: [Harp-L] Top 10 YouTube harmonica clips

I agree on the melodrama, but it's a show, man. It's totally not my thing,
either - I'm much more restrained as well. But then again, I was only
briefly a drama major in college. One of the reasons it didn't last was
because I held back - didn't like to be "over the top." Thought it was
goofy, or undignified. Needless to say, I don't make my money in show
business today.

If you want to entertain for a living, you gotta entertain.  Guess that's
why I only play out twice a month to modest crowds, and I only act in front
of my students...and wife....

 - Blake