[Harp-L] Re: Intermediate Player

I finally started to 'just play' a few years ago, do my best and enjoy the sound I make. I don't care about other harp players, try to play like them, or give a hoot where I'm rated. I broke all those chains and love trying to be musical with the harmonica when I play. I use everything I can, octaves, vibrato, chords, feelings, expression, dynamics, all the holes with the usual bends. Yes I sure like certain players, Musselwhite(the most), Annie Raines, Buddy Green, Charlie McCoy, Stevie Wonder,Jerry Portnoy, James Cotton, Lazy Lester. I try to be musical and a harmonica is the vehicle. Music first, harmonica second.  Ed

Checked by AVG.