[Harp-L] Blues Harmonica- Steve Miner concept

. . . . .would be a good name for your band Steve,
"The Steve Miner Concept", but it might not work as
well as with some other kind of music. Just doesn't
sound right with a blues or blues rock group. Get it?
Sorta like a drag racer going to a stock car track and
complaining about the turns.
  Go to the archive for an immediate fix of blues and
blues rock past chat, or just start chatting now with
any question you have and your comment of not enough
of that will be eliminated. I'd bet my bongos that at
least one person in this lame group might be able to
converse with you. (owwww,just got my tongue caught in
my cheek)

 So jump on board and let er rip
 let's hear a little of that Miner concept.
 You might be sorry you might get mad
 but the info here will make you glad.

Yea Steve, this is a pretty diverse bunch with players
from all styles specializing in all things harp so
welcome aboard the "Harp Train" although you might
have had a warmer greeting if you hadn't jumped on
board waving a gun. Just had to stroll down the aisle
wailing on your harp.

Reach

Be a better friend, newshound, and