Re: [Harp-L] Bushman shaver

I've always found that the better my embouchure got, the fewer moustache
hairs my harp grabbed. I originally had problems with Oskar harps -- then problems
went away as I got better.

In other words, put the harp in your mouth so that your lips shield the
'stache and the inner part of your lips seal the harp. This works for lip blocking
and tongue blocking.

If you keep a stiff upper lip, the 'stache hairs are right in line for the
harp shaver to grab.

Phil Lloyd