[Harp-L] Best Zoom H2 settings with loud music please?

I believe I've posted this inquiry before and know I should do my own manual study but i need the info by this evening and I'm working all day. My situation: A bar: A loud band with two guitarists, and a need to keep the recorder very local for theft prevention. In this situation I used L (low gain) once and the recording was too low so next I used M (medium gain) and it was improved with nearly 0 clipping. Are there any internal settings other than the 3 gain (L-M- H) that I should utilize in a loud live situation where I want the harp to come through clearly via my amp (Mini-Meteor). Thanks so much! d
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues