From: "rgwebber@xxxxxxx" <rgwebber@xxxxxxx>
To: Harp-L List <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 9, 2008 3:09:31 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Cristo Redentor

I'm trying to play (copy) Charlie Musselwhite's Cristo Redentor.

It seems to work pretty well on an F harp to match up with the recording I have.  I think it's in the key of G, 3rd position.  I'm wondering if that's how Charlie did it and if he used any special tunings.

Some of his note changes seem to be draw to draw, but it seems I encounter some of those as draw to blow, which isn't as smooth.  Maybe it's my technique.  I don't know.

Anyone know if he used special tunings or what harp/key exactly?

Thanks,
Ron