[Harp-L] harp & recording site

I don't know if this website was mentioned in the past. My brother turned me onto it the other day since he owns a recording studio.  All discussion on various studio and in home techniques and a forum just for blues harp. (although there is general talk about chromatics also). You'll have to hunt down the blues harp page but it is there.

The harp discussion is a little thin but a few players from here interesting with studio harp talk could give the site a boost by subscribing.  I didn't join since I'm too busy at the work bench. The past posts are free to read. Posting requires membership.

Go here. http://www.studiotrax.net/forums/

mike
www.harmonicarepair.com