Re: [Harp-L] blues harmonica

This list probably spends more time on blues harmonica than on anything else.

So occasionally someone is interested in a different topic and you don't have any patience with it. From your tone it appears you don't have any respect, either, for the topics or the participants. And now you're asking for help while disrespecting the people you're asking. Give *me* a break!

Winslow