[Harp-L] Re: Jazmaan Plays Misty

It's not yet available as a pre-configured tuning on the Seydel website.  But I think Bertram and
Rupert, at Seydel, have now made enough Fourkeys that if you sent either one of them an e-mail and
asked for Fourkey tuning, they'd know what you're talking about.

But until they add "Fourkey" to their prefab layouts, You'll have to use their "Configurator" to
construct the layout yourself.   Because this is a radical retuning, not all keys are available.
The lowest Seydel will go is G3 at the #1 blow. (That's the key I'm playing in the Youtube video).
Unfortunately Seydel will not yet make a 12 or 14 hole version.