[Harp-L] Re: Stevie Wonder

Well,
I´ve been studying tevie´s harmonica for a while. I think you´ve said all it need to be said.
There´s just one thing. I´ve made a compilation of all Stevie´s harmonica I could get and put into my computer. For example, all of harmonicas on his discography and better yet, some bands that he appears as guest. I discovered some incredible solos, with bands in Arabian, Brasil and others. I´ve got more than 70 amazing songs .... i´m not talking about Eivets Rednow, I´m talking about things there are hard to find.
If you want I can put some tunes that are hard to find on the web. Or send me emails for details.

take care,
Rodrigo Eberienos
www.rodrigoeberienos.com
www.myspace.com/rodrigoeberienos