[Harp-L] Stevie Wonder

Joe wrote:

"As for Isn't She Lovely. I don't think it's being done on a C chromo. It
sounds like a draw key to me."

I just played along with that one. He could have done it on C chromo.

Dave McKelvy once played a track or two for me from a rare intrumental album
by Stevie. Stevie can make a plucking sound on the instrument that almost
sounds like plucking the string of a violin. To this day I have not figured
out the trick. The album proved that he can get around on the instrument
quite well thank you very much. I'm sure he has his pick of keys. He can
bend on blow or draw using his powerful attack and saturated tone. Sure he
may shift a key to get at a particular lick. Why not. Guitar players detune
there instruments to get to particular sounds and expand possibilities.

Look, there is a reason his last name is Wonder.