[Harp-L] re: Chaka Khan - I feel for you

> 3.Is that posible to play a similar riff with a diatonic...

   Yes, I´m pretty sure, if you´re talking about the initial riff, five or six notes. That should work on a diatonic in C#, 12 pos (if you want to keep the original key) and give you roughly the same bends/feel of the original.
   I´m not betting my life, though, I´ve only played it in my head; it´s late at night here and any more strenuous harmonica excercises could get me evicted.

  Martin
  On May 8, 2008, at 7:01 PM, "Rubben Emmanuelli"
 <comunadesantos@xxxxxxxxx