[Harp-L] Jazmaan plays Misty

Jazmaan wrote: Just a tease - but more to come!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5un0JAkWoc
Comments appreciated!

Jazman, interesting.  I've always played it 2nd position on a standard tuned diatonic.
  There's enough differences in your version to let me know u are not using a standard tuned harp.  I
hear no overblows.  Another example is your low note at the one minute mark - that note isn't on my A
harp.
What key harp and tuning are u using and in what position are u playing?
 Suggestion: it would be helpful to include this kind of info in your descriptions.
ron