Re: [Harp-L] Hering 5148

Vern, I  finally checked out your site and saw how this harp works. Very
freakin' cool my  man. The price is a little steep, (I'm a little low on funds
right now) but I'm  sure it works very well.

         Got a joke for yall.

                                     What's the difference between a musician
and a municipal bond

                A municipal bond eventually matures and makes money.

                 Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

In a message dated 5/9/2008 12:47:51 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, Vern
writes.....

Vern
Visit my harmonica website  www.Hands-Free-Chromatic.7p.com

favorites at AOL Food.