From: EVedock <evedock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, May 8, 2008 12:29:11 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Little Lady harps etc.

Are there differenty tuned tiny harps? If so.  Which one would be the best for a farely accomplished long-time player of the ten hole harps? Are they all layed out to play an octave or are there some modals that have a note layout like the first four holes of a ten hole diatonic? Enlighten me please.  Ed