Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Workshops with Ronnie Shellist

Ronnie Shellist is a great player/teacher!  Don't miss this one!
  Michael Rubin
  MIchaelrubinharmonica.com

Ronnie Shellist <ronnieshellist@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hello friends and fellow harpists. I am planning on traveling throughout
the US
over the next 3 to 4 months to offer harmonica workshops (approx. 4 hour
workshops).
If you are interested in learning more about these workshops, please email
me
at RonnieShellist AT gmail.com or through
YouTube.

I will focus on some key areas that I feel are often overlooked or not
covered well.
In addition, I will take suggestions from attendees for topics. This class
is designed
for intermediate players but could be beneficial for beginners as well.
Thanks everyone
and as I solidify dates/cities, I will post messages here on Harp-L. Please
don't forget to
email me at RonnieShellist AT GMAIL to tell me if you're interested.
(I need to know what city/state you live in)

Here is a clips discussing the workshops:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxG7aJSTXoE

--
Ronnie Shellist
http://www.got-harmonica.com