[Harp-L] WHAT???

Three postwar Old Standbys on Ebay A, F,  and G... made sometime in the 1960s or 1970s...  The F is in a D box. Now, I love the Old Standby, back when it was a real harmonica, made in Germany. But  the bidding is up to $91 on these with 2 hours left. That's crazy.
Hmmm... I swore I'd never sell on Ebay again... but I'm sitting here now wringing my hands, laughing maniacly and thinking about my prewar Old Standbys....

http://cgi.ebay.com/3-Hohner-Vintage-Old-Standby-Mini-Harmonicas-In-Box_W0QQitemZ270233263511QQihZ017QQcategoryZ119095QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Dave
Dave Payne Sr.
Elk River Harmonicas