Re: [Harp-L] Seydel Blues Session

My mistake, I know I should have gone with my gut on the tuning. There was something I read from Seydel a while back that said the Seydel diatonics were tuned at 444, so I've been saying 444, but anytime I tune one, I wind up tuning around 443 so it's in tune with itself.
Well, there's a reason for that, the Seydel reference is actually is 443. As for the tuning scheme, it's pretty much like the other compromise tunings that are out there. What makes the Seydels different is how well they are tuned, I switched to Seydel (from Hohner) the first time I hit a draw chord on a Seydel.

Dave
Dave Payne Sr.
Elk River Harmonicas
www.elkriverharmonicas.com